COVID-19: Health and Safety
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees during this pandemic, we have enhanced our operational procedures in the hope of returning to normal soon:
- Install alcohol-based hand sanitizing station in public areas.
- Customers are advised by signs not to stay long in the common areas and to always wear a mask;
- Employees will always wear the mask in the presence of customers and other collaborators, during the course of the work shift. Upon arrival, they will always have to take their temperature. If the temperature exceeds 37.5 ° C they will not be able to carry out any activities and will have to go home;
- To avoid gatherings or too long stops in the common areas, a few days before arrival you will be asked to send identification documents by e-mail or online messaging application;
- Upon arrival of guests, body temperature will be measured by laser scanner. Should the temperature exceed 37.5 ° C, we will be forced to refuse access to the room.
- In compliance with the rules of distancing and common sense, we have introduced breakfast in the room completely free. A contact person in the structure will take care to ask for the time and products chosen by the customers for their breakfast in the room the next day.
- If the B&B has been rented entirely by a group or if the time and number of people allow social distancing, breakfast can be served in the breakfast room.
- In both solutions, with breakfast in the room or in the dining room, the utensils and crockery used for the service will be sanitized and the products will be distributed by the employee in a personal way to each individual customer, so as to avoid contact of a food with more people.
- Cleaning in the rooms is carried out every day with sanitizing material and after changing the room air;
- Between the stay of a customer and the next in the same room, a thorough cleaning will be carried out with more aggressive materials (eg. Bleach) and an air change will be carried out for at least 3 hours.
- The allocation of rooms will privilege those free from the previous day;
- The sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and towels in the bathroom are all sanitized by an external laundry;